Thursday 25 March 2010

Before and after manipulation



































































































Here are the images I have chosen to use for the two ancillary texts before and after being manipulated. Both images have been colour manipulated on the program Picasa, and have both used the same tool. The tool in which I have used is better known as 'focal black and white' (featured below). Therefore, this allowed me to transform both images in a black and white format and then select the area of the image in which I wanted to be featured in colour (the facial area).





















































Here are several effects provided by Picasa, as you can see the tool in which I used is highlighted. However, I enlargened and selected the focal colour point on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment