Thursday 25 March 2010

Extra Elements

To make my trailer and two anxcillary texts appear more realistic I created my own production logo which will feature at the beginning of the horror teaser trailer, therefore displaying a convention of trailers and will also project my creative aspect as I have created my own production logo better known as 'Tower Productions'.















I have added the 'Restricted' logo to my my poster and at the end of the horror trailer, displaying realism to the trailer. It is also featured at the bottom of the film poster in which I created, it could also be viewed as possibly reflecting the genre of the film by showing the audience that persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.




Another feature in which I have added to the film poster is the Dolby Digital logo to represent and create verisimilitude, projecting a sense of professionalism to the film poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment